Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Baby's 4 Weeks Old!!











I can't believe my baby is already 4 weeks old!! It seems like forever and it seems like time flew by all at the same time. He's growing and changing everyday. Jacob has started to smile, it may just be me but I think he responds to our voices. I also noticed he likes to smile when he is pooping, last time I held him he was smiling most of the time and then we discovered once we put him back in the isollet he had a poopy diaper. I made dad clean that one up, it's good for him.

Jacob had his head scan yesterday and everything looked good, no bleeding in the brain and nothing to be of concern. I was just told that my baby is going to be in isolation for awhile. He has some kind of skin infection called MSRA, the doctor didn't make it sound like a big deal but they don't want it to spread to other babies so the nurses and doctors are now going to have to put on gowns before coming into his room. Mike and I don't have to because we don't have any contact with other babies in NICU.








Here are some more pictures of Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment