Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Little Piggy



My little guy is such a piggy! In one day he gained 5 ounces, he's now 3 lbs 2 ounces. Some of that could be water weight or he could poo and lose some of that weight but wow 5 ounces in one day is huge!!
He gets more beautiful every day. Because I know I'm bias and believe that my baby is the most beautiful baby ever! (I asked one of the nurses about Jacob) She told me that he is indeed adorable and if they didn't think so they wouldn't say anything at all. The nurse also said that he's one of the few babies with a personality and they love it. Ahh, my baby is a ladies man already.








1 comment:

  1. YOUR BABY JACOB IS INDEED BEAUTIFUL, A REAL MIRACLE. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL.
    BETTE DEWOLFE, ROB'S MOM

    ReplyDelete