I knew it I knew it. My baby boy is beautiful! The head doctor at the NICU picked Jacob as one of two babies to be included in the Children's Hospital commercial. Dr. Ronald Hoekstra said that he was just too cute and had to be in the commercial. When the film crew came into Jacob's room to look at him the director actually did the "oh wow he's cute!!" Not the obligatory oh what a cute baby but a real wow pay dirt he's cute. This mommy is so proud of her little star. Oh and it looks like mommy gets to be in the commercial too. Basically Jacob gets to look adorable and I get to stand there and stroke his head and hold his hand. I think I can handle that.
Jacob turned 9 weeks old today and he's 4 pounds 11 ounces. One more ounce and he'll have put on three pounds since he was born. It's amazing how much he has changed since the day he was born. He has really filled out and his cheeks have gotten so chubby. In fact the the nurses have now said to me that they can see some of me in Jacob, particularly the chubby cheeks. Really he only looks like me because I have chubby cheeks?
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment