I had my first official baby related doctor appointment today. I was given a clean bill of health which is a relief due to some early scares. The doctor was able to find the baby's heartbeat, unfortunately for me, I could not tell the difference between its heartbeat and mine.
The doctor said they estimate that I am 10 weeks and 2 days along and that the due date is around April 10. I had lots of questions really because everyone keeps telling me what I can and cannot eat and can and cannot do. According to the doctor, everything in moderation so please stop telling me that I can't eat this or that.
I have also been given the go ahead to exercise. Since my mom demanded I "take it easy" my daily routine consists of going to work, coming home and napping for an hour, eating dinner and then sitting on the couch for the rest of the evening. This has made for a very restless camper.
I am now up 2 pounds and was told that I should gain somewhere between 20-25 pounds throughout the pregnancy. When asked when do people start gaining weight the doctor said it depends some people don't gain any weight the first trimester, uh no, no good for me gotta stop indulging in the cupcakes.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment