This is our first official blog!
As of today we are 10 weeks along. Dr. says that we are due approximately April 11! And fortunately, we've had a pretty easy going for trimester. No morning sickness, no weird cravings, except for the fact that this kid seems to want to be a vegetarian. I seem to want to nap every day but really that isn't anything new, except now Mike can't give me a hard time about it.
Sadly I am beginning to outgrow my pants. This maybe be partially due to me sitting on the couch every day for the last month "taking it easy" as my mom's instructed. My coworker showed me a nice trick with a rubber band that will buy me a couple more weeks before I start breaking out the maternity wear.
Can't wait till week 20 to find out the sex of the baby. I tried starting a baby registry but found out it's pretty hard to register for things if you don't know the sex of the baby. Gender neutral things are pretty boring, you can only do so much cream. And don't tell me green is gender neutral, it's a boy color.
Alright I'm done for now.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment