We are officially in the 2nd trimester! I now have a noticeable baby bump, at least I think it's pretty noticeable. People who don't know the news yet are probably questioning if I'm pregnant or just putting on extra weight. I dare anyone to ask!!
I've noticed myself rubbing my belly when I'm sitting on the couch. Mike just looks over and laughs at me. It seems like my belly has really taken shape this weekend. Mike and I were being lazy on the couch yesterday and I said to him that we won't be able to do this very much longer. No more lazy Sundays for awhile.
We are still deciding who gets to take the late shift and the morning shift. I think he should take both. The man doesn't sleep anyways so he's not missing out on anything. I get cranky if I don't get at least 8 hours of sleep.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment