I have been officially caffine free for 5 weeks! I know, I know I didn't think I could do it either. The first couple of days was awful. The first day I didn't drink coffee I had to attend a meeting on how transportation projects are determined in the state, we stared at a power point presentation for 3 hours. I couldn't concentrate and wanted to fall over I was so tired.
By day three I honestly didn't think I could make it. That's when I decided maybe I could trick myself by buying decaf coffee, wrong!! It's nice to have something warm to drink in the morning but there's no tricking my body who has had daily cups of coffee since high school. It's still a little difficult to get going in the morning but lucky for Mike I am not a raging b*tch that everyone though I would be without caffeine.
I do look forward to that first cup of coffee after having the baby though. Sacrifices you have to make, I guess this is one of many I will have to make in the future. Going to miss a world where its all about me.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment