Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Fav Picture So Far



Isn't he the cutest man in the world? This is my favorite picture of Jacob so far, he's in a baby bjorn and wearing the winter hat I just bought him. Yea I'm already thinking about winter.

I can also see how going back to work has changed things. When I was home with Jacob I captured every single moment.  Now that I've been back to work I think I've taken two pictures of him. Jacob is going to wonder what happened after month 8.

I can see that he's enjoying his time with grandpa and grandma.  He knows how to play grandpa too.  Whenever I call to see how they are doing my dad tells me Jacob is asleep in his arms and won't let him put him down. My spoiled little man.  Jacob has also learned something from his cousins, unfortunately it's screaming.  For the last week he's been screaming at the top of his lungs for no reason.  I think he sees Bradley and Tiana running around and screaming so he thinks that's playing.  What other bad habits is he going to pick up from them? It's only been 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment