Monday, October 12, 2009

How to tell if it's a boy or a girl

So you know how everyone tells you they can figure out if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl? And you can debunk every single one of them. Some are pretty common and there are some new one's I've recently heard.

I've heard:
If you have morning sickness it's going to be a girl. Well that one was immediately debunked b/c my sister had morning sickness with her son and not her daughter.

Carrying the baby high means it's going to be a boy. Depending on who? I have a really short torso so there is only one spot this baby is going to sit. Right in the middle.

The ring theory. Love this one. If you put a ring over your belly and it swings back and forth it's a boy in circles it's a girl.

My brother-in-law's dad said he could tell by looking at my thumb. He told me I was going to have a girl but then told Mike that his first born was going to be a boy. Not sure how to take that.

My mom told me a new one today. She said that if you can feel the baby on your right side it's a girl the left side it's a boy. Well I can't feel anything right now but I'll be sure to push things to the right from now on.

I'm just going to wait for the ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment