Monday, October 19, 2009

Getting Soft

So news is getting out that we are having a baby. Today one of my coworkers came up to me and congratulated me on the good news. She then went on to say that she noticed I was getting a little "soft" and was wondering if I was pregnant.

Hmm soft huh? As oppose to my rock hard body before? Very interesting. Wonder how many other ways people are going to find to tell me they've noticed I've gained weight.

On another note, I baby sat my 2 and half year old nephew yesterday. Oh my god was it tiring! Apparently he loves football and demanded we watch football all day. Then he proceeded to get into a huddle and tackled himself. We then went to the AT&T store where he had to touch every phone. When we went to Target he put on every helmet he could find. At home he found every ball we own and began throwing them. And finally, when the boys came home from golf he decided to run in circles for 20 minutes. All of this without his afternoon nap. When Julie was his age she was content with her Barbie and a coloring book.

No comments:

Post a Comment