Tuesday, October 20, 2009

4 more lbs

I'm up another 4 pounds since last time I went to the doctors office. So maybe my coworker was right about me getting soft. Damn you comfortable elastic maternity pants - can't tell I'm getting bigger because the pants are getting bigger with me!

So Mike and I made a bet about whether it's going to be a boy or girl. I think the baby is going to be a girl he thinks his family only has boys. So we bet that if we have a girl I get my babymoon. If the baby is a boy then he gets to go on a golf trip, of course I get to come too. So really it's win win for me. So far all signs point to a girl!! I know I made fun of the wives tales about how you can tell but since it's working in my favor I like it. So my mom said if the baby is on the right side it will be a girl. Guess what the doctor found the baby on my right side yesterday. Also if the baby has a fast heart beat 140 or more then it will likely be a girl. Guess what we were at 140 yesterday!! I will love this baby either way but really I just want my babymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment