We have entered week 24. Still feeling good, just getting bigger by the day and there are more and more of my pre-pregnancy clothes I can't fit into.
Mike has started to paint the nursery! I went out and bought letters yesterday so we can spell his name out on the wall. Also looking at baby shower invites. I think mine will be homemade, I looked on the Internet but couldn't find anything I liked more than what I mocked up myself. My sister is going to love that.
So we went over to my parents house for my nephew's 8th bday yesterday. Again three little kids running made Mike rethink having 2 kids. Then we went over to my sister's house to look at more baby stuff and what do you know they bought her 2 yr old a drum set. Not a plastic drum set no a real mini drum set. OMG it was so loud!! They are going to regret it soon. Can you imagine 6am and Bradley yelling 1-2-3-4 (his sister taught him that) and then bang bang bang for the rest of the day. Our kid is going to play with puzzles!!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment