Monday, December 21, 2009

oops now in week 24 and up 20 pounds

Somehow I miscounted and thought I was on week 24 last week. Guess I was a week off so now I'm in week 24! Also had my official weigh in and I'm up 20 pounds. I was told to only gain about 25 pounds during the entire pregnancy and I still have over 3 months to go. It's been hard to control myself with Thanksgiving and now Christmas. There are cookies everywhere and everyone shoves food in a pregnant lady's face. I can't be rude and say no now can I?

The nursery in painted, we just have to put up the borders and get some furniture for the room. Word of advice painting your room half one color half another (horizontally) is a lot harder than it sounds. I takes forever to get a nice straight line across the entire room. But it's going to be very cute when it's done. We chose an almond color for the bottom and a tan color for the top so very gender neutral - trying to have Mike not kill me. I just have to buy different color drapes or bedding and viola the room will be ready for a girl if we have another kid (and it happens to be a girl).

This baby is also very sensitive to sugar. Anytime I eat something sweet he starts kicking and moving around. Before the ultrasound I had a doughnut and we went crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment