Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy 2 Month Birthday and Actual Due Date!!

Dylan turned 2 months old last Friday and yesterday was his actual due date. He is becoming such a chunkier. He actually has a double chin, it's probably from eating every 2 - 3 hours.

I have never been so tired in my life. Between Dylan and Jacob I have not gotten more than 3 hours of consecutive sleep in over a month. Dylan eats every 2 - 3 hours so by the time I feed him, change him, put him back to bed and settle into bed myself its been an hour and then he wakes up again. Everyone tells me to nap whenever Dylan is napping but I can't do that with Jacob at home. Lucky for me my parents take him a few days a week.

Jacob owns grandma and grandpa. I heard his cousin Bradley say that he was leaving the house because they love Jacob more than they love him.  My parents are not shy about their favoritism. Soon it will be Dylan and Jacob is probably going to say the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment