Monday, February 13, 2012

Dylan's home!!



After 40 long days Dylan is finally home from the hospital. Final wright 5 pounds 12 ounces! A gain of 2 pounds and 3 ounces.

Jacob has done surprisingly well. He's given his brother a couple if kisses and hugs. I don't think he's jealous yet or upset, mostly because Dylan doesn't want any if his stuff. He mostly sleeps. The only little melt down we've had is when I am feeding Dylan and can't do something for him. I still don't entirely trust Dylan's eating ability. She has choked on his milk once for me since we've gotten home so I still have to watch him closely during feedings.

I've already discovered one difference between the brothers. Jacob likes it cold while Dylan prefers it warm. Jacob can't sleep if he's too hot. He kicks his blanket off every night. Where Dylan loves it warm. The first night he couldn't sleep until I turned up the heat and put another layer on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment