My little man is now 16 months old. I can't believe it. Just a little over 1 year ago we brought Jacob home from the hospital at a little over 8 lbs. He is now 22 lbs and 2ft 6 inches long. Jacob is in the 20 percentile in height and 9 percentile in weight. He makes so much progress every time we go to the doctor. He's growing like a weed. He is literally half my height! Jacob is also walking! It's just amazing one day he was struggling to take a step and the next day he's off and I can't keep up. We are experiencing many many bumps and bruises but he is taking it like a champ. I've seen him bounce off walls and just keep on walking.
Yesterday we participated in the Walk for Babies to support the March of Dimes. It is a great cause to help one day end prematurity and you would think that with it being held in May the weather would be nice, you guess wrong. It was roughly 35 degrees yesterday and I saw snow flakes. Can you believe it May 1 and snow. Unfortunately, Jacob is not feeling well so we decided it was best to leave him home with grandma. Bradley, his 4 year old cousin did walk (got pushed in his stroller) with us. Bradley is a real trooper you could tell he was not happy and cold but I didn't hear him complain. Mike and I were joined by my parents, my sister Hanh, her daughter Julie, Mike's sister Minh brother Mark and Amber and Ricky. Somehow it took us almost 2 hrs to walk four miles. :)
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Happy Birthday to Jacob. I think of you often. Jacob is still such a good looking man. Keep loving and enjoying him. Alana
ReplyDelete