Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby Boy Nguyen

We are having a mini Mike. I am in so much trouble!! I think I can handle one, I don't know how my mother-in-law handled three. I have lots of pictures and when I have a chance I'll post the pictures. We opted to not get a picture with his little wee wee. Seeing it on screen was confirmation enough we didn't need a picture of it. It's amazing all of the things you can see during an ultrasound. You can see every bone in his spine, the feet, the brain, his heart pumping. I was tearing up watching it.

Mike can live out his dream of taking the baby snowboarding and golfing and coaching the soccer team. I'll just have to get a really good camera so I can take a lot of action shots.

Sorry for everyone who made bets that the baby was going to be a girl. I was so sure it was going to be a girl I put a trip on it. Golf weekend here we come.

And on another note, we were watching football with his brothers on Sunday and they have all decided that they like the name D'Brickashaw. Matt has even started a facebook page and named it Team D'Brickashaw. I'm going to say veto.

No comments:

Post a Comment